Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The list of challenges (so far)

So firstly there are some things that you should know about me before I share my current list of challenges. I am 20 years old and I am a student doing a media and arts double degree. I also did one year of Architecture, but hated it and have also completed a diploma in arts management... I play piano and sing and have absoultely no interest in sport. I used to be very involved in drama productions but seem to have let that hobby slip away. I love eating food, but seeing as my mum is a fantastic cook, I am rarely found in front of the stove....... My parents renovate houses so I have moved around a lot, and am currently living in house number 13! I have a really amazing and caring group of friends, but really appreciate my alone time. I am in a relationship and one day I hope to own a sausage dog......................... That's probably enough for now...

So here it is!!!

The list of challenges (so far)
  • Help out in the community as a volunteer
  • Read at least one book a month
  • Do a dance class – maybe tap? 
  • Make dinner for my family once a week
  • Write and record a demo/EP
  • Be more creative - create things! Art, poetry, stories....
That's all I could think of so far, but we shall be in touch!

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home